is India's No.1 and fastest growing Overseas Careers Company.
Over 200,000 customers served. 8,000 live cases. 55,000 inquiries a month Over the last 10 years of being in business, we have earned the trust of our clientele purely on the basis of our professionalism, strong research and success rate.
If you have any queries in relation to any legal problems, please send the details of the case to us.
We solicit all types of legal advice like sending notices, filing petition, Preparing reply, claims, arbitration, settlement, etc.
» PROCEDURE FOR FILING COMPLAINT WITH HELP OF TAKEOFF LEGAL AID
Send your complaint by surface mail (by post / courier) addressed to us duly signed in following format:
Page one: Mention your name and address, Residence telephone, E-mail address (very important as without it you will not receive the copy of notice). mention your membership payment details and attach the cheque with a pin (do not staple)
Page two: Mention the full name and registered address of the Opposite Parties, telephone nos, fax nos. mention the full name and address of the branch with which you dealt and received defective product and services.
Page three onwards: Write your complaint with preferably date-wise facts, refer to the page numbers of the attached documents where ever required (like bill, agreement, service report, etc). RELIEF: Mention what relief you are looking for against your complaint.
Enclose: Only the xerox copies of supporting documents. Don't send originals. Send by surface mail only. Don't send documents by e-mail attachments. Enclose: One year membership subscription of Rs. 500 by draft in favour of "Takeoff Worldwide" payable at "New Delhi". Write your name behind the cheque.
Online payment: through internet banking is also available, send a request e-mail for procedure for making online payment.
Send the above complaint+documents+cheque through post / courier to:Takeoff Legal AidTakeoff WorldwideLevel IV, Statesman Business Centre, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001 INDIA
» PROCEDURE THAT WILL BE FOLLOWED BY TAKEOFF LEGAL AID AFTER RECEIVING YOUR DOCUMENTS:
1) After the receipt of your documents, TLA will issue a legal notice (within 60 days) to the accused giving him a time limit of 7 to 15 days for settling your grievance.
2) If you do not hear from us or receive a notice copy within 60 days after we received your documents, please write a reminder e-mail to us at email@example.com.
3) If your grievance is not settled after sending notice, TLA shall further help you to file a case in the court. Please remind us by e-mail, for further action after the expiry of the time given in notice to the Opposite Party. We will help you further in preparation of case papers against a small fee.
» PROCEDURE IF THE GRIEVANCE IS NOT SETTLED THROUGH NOTICE
1) Ask us for the procedure for filing a case in court against the company after the company does not settle your grievance despite sending our notice.
2) We charge a very nominal fee for preparing the case papers for you. We suggest that you get the case papers made through professional and experienced hands as this will reflect your case technically better and with precision.
3) You will not require a lawyer as we give free guidance to members till the end of their case. Remember that you can explain you case better than anyone else. The judge in the court cannot force you to hire a lawyer.
» OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
1) We operate through the internet, e-mail, and cater to the clients across the world. So, it does not matter where you are located.
2) For members one legal notice is sent free for the first case.
3) For further cases by same member, a processing fee of Rs. 500 is charged for second notice during their membership tenure of one year. One year membership can be renewed anytime by paying Rs. 500.
4) Courts take about 2 to 3 years (or even more at times) to settle the case. The client is expected to attend the court hearings at least 4 to 5 times in a year.
5) Please note that TLA is a unit of Takeoff Worldwide, not supported financially from either Indian Government or elsewhere, therefore we depend on memberships to carry on this fearless social work.
We have a team of dedicated professionals who work honorary for us.We shall do our best to settle your grievance.